Please take note of the following critical points applicable throughout the course of your studies:
- Any student who is caught copying write-up of lab experiment, assignment etc. will be penalized before facing disciplinary action which may lead to expulsion.
- Kindly adhere to deadlines given by the academic/administrative staff for submission of projects, assignments, forms, applications etc. Please note that late submissions will not be entertained.
- Students are to read and take note of any letters/circulars which are sent to them from the department as these contain important information or actions to follow-up. Any omission of follow-up actions by students due to negligence or feigned ignorance will not be entertained or excused.
- Students are to refer to the Department of Real Estate notice board and access their emails weekly for any updated information or messages from the lecturers.
- If you are unsure of any issues or circulars which are sent to you, please contact the Department of Real Estate general office to enquire. Non-immediate queries may be sent to the following email address: or