The DDP admission criteria satisfy all the criteria of the existing NUS-MSRE and RENMIN-MBA programmes. Specifically, the candidates must:
- Possess a good honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- At least two years of relevant work experience upon completion of bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants whose medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English will need to submit the TOEFL or IELTS result as evidence of language proficiency. The proficiency will be determined by the TOEFL score of at least 580-600 (paper-based test), 237-250 (computer-based test) or 85 (internet-based test), or a IELTS result of at least 6.0.
- Applicants who are China nationals must pass China’s national MBA admission examination. Applicants of other nationalities are recommended to submit the GMAT result.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION
- China nationals must send their application packages to Renmin University School of Business as their results of the national MBA-admission examination need to be administered.
- Applicants of other nationalities can submit their application packages to either NUS Department of Real Estate or Renmin University School of Business. Admission is decided by a Joint Admission Panel comprising faculty members from both NUS Department of Real Estate and Renmin University School of Business.
For AY17-18 admission to NUS MSRE part (mainly for RBS current IMBA students and alumni), please go to NUS GDA2 online application system to submit the application. Please click the link below.
Here are some useful documents could be downloaded as the reference to help the online submission and understand the details about NUS-Renmin MSRE-MBA Double Degree Programme